Thursday 4 October 2007

An Irrationally Exuberant Tribute

Bumper stickers, Robert Schiller, idiot TV anchors and many many people have tried to use the phrase that the evil capitalist Alan Greenspan came up with. Now, the gold standard has been set[1],
I think that a good liberal is one who criticizes irrational exuberance even if it comes from other fellow liberals.
Mysterious may be His ways; the outcome, is always the same. Yet, stunning.




[1] -- I don't know why He refuses to accept our links. We shall overcome this by sheer devotion.

3 comments:

Pro Wrestling Fan said...

Why such a long break? Didn't find anything worth puking on or what?

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back to your old ways.

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices as regards the boots were approximately 330 dollars on every page. But definitively I set this area selling them for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you say about it?